Saturday, November 22, 2008

just contineauing the same

And the smsing process was going on. One day when I was at Deepa's house she showed me a letter sent by him and after reading that letter I found a sentence very heart touching. that was like that " Does your bible says dont love this Anil Bidari" and after reading that the view of mine toward some people,(I dont want to write the name) changed autometically.My view to those people before reading that letter and after reding that letter was totally different. I can say that nobody can change ones view toward another like mine untill that person face the same situation that I have faced. I said to that person that "I Have totally different view toward you after reading this letter" and the person replied " Thank God at list this letter brought a single positive change on you".After that oyr smsing pocess was going on and on. He used to say me "Bhai plz Deepa lai letter lekhna bhanana yaar" ani ma chahi Deepalai sms dekhayera Deepa" j bhanera lekhe pani kamse kam reply ta gara " bhanthe ani U chahi maile sms bata reply garisake bhanthi. ONE day when I sms Deepa like that "Deepa did You reply Anil Dai on letter, reply hai" Here I wrote "Reply hai " I mean that reply my sms but she understood " I am forcing her to reply Anil Dai. After some minuts the reply came like that "La la ma bhole reply grchu tara I can't love him". Ater reading that sms I felt very bad because she is thinking that I am forcing................ And next day I went to her house and said all the things I have thought but she replied laughing " NO man I didnt think such badly as you think".The day after that day Anil Dai smsed me that " Bhai maile chodi diye, maile call ra sms garda d lai dukha huncha re ra ma mero tarpha bata uslai dukha dina chahanna" I was shocked how fast he changed his mind and next day I asked Deepa and she said all the thing that she had tell him not to call her and not to disturb him. After some day dai sent me one message " k ho bhai D le wasta garina bhanera timile pni matlab garba chodi diyeko?" And the above things happened during the same period when Deep ignore him. Maile pradeeplai pani Anil Dai ko tyo sms dekhayeko thiye jasma malai pais achahiyema bhana bhaneko thiyo ani maile Daiko gharma thaha paye bhane naramro huncha bhanera arkai maan ma save gareko theye tara Pradeep le tyo sms nai delete garna suggest garyo ani maile tyo pano delete gariydiye.Now I am thinking that he was just using me to convence deepa but I was such a fool that couldnt understand the truth. Ok I will write other things next day.

No comments: