Saturday, November 22, 2008

Malai pani man Thiyena

Malai Pani man thiyena ki tyo manchhe sanga tadha hune dusshaas garau jo sanga ma yati najiki chhu ki sayadai life ma aru sanga huna sakaulara yati biswaas garaula. Maile kaka lai ek din sodhrko thiye ki yo thekka patta ma lagna kunai special study garnu parchha kaka? But I forgot whwt he replied butnow I am realising that I am not being able to become that what I want.I dont know how the faith took place between us, specially from my side, at that time also when I was too young to understand the value of relationship between relatives and neighbour.Once I remember clearly, that he was trying to something with his radio but that got blasted and he asked me not tell anybody about it. but after sometime i came out of the room and people outside that room asked me about that and I was trying to cover that case but I found he was laughing at me sitting at my side because he had already told about that to them. Those moments are clearly stored in my mind when I used to stay at his old house with him because he always used to call me and talk about mahile thulama and thulbaa's discussion they made during their sexual activities because he was prying them those days and eruct in front of me without any hesitation.Now I think that there is my another fault because I never object him from his any kind of activities although I thought that was wrong. So that, I think I was, and I am not alive "Sujit Bidari" but a senseless "Robot" which does any kind of activities according to his wish and command.In fact in my opinion a person searches his own identity in a fixed period of age whether he is in shelter of great personality. I dont know that, that incident will drive me fully oposite side. If I knew that I havent told it to Sunita sis because when I tolt her about Lother's incident she told me that he think that he can do anything on u without any hesitation but i told her that he was drunk heavely and not only me he was hitting everybody there. But I thought that case again and again, and hearing Ranavat Dai I came to this conclusion that I was nothing for him.

No comments: