Saturday, November 22, 2008

Talking about Anil Dai

In fact I was not expecting any money from Anil Dai but when he asked "is everything ok there?" I answer the real thing without expecting any economocal help from him. He himself offered me money and said that. But now I am feeling very guilty because I couldnt understand his formal language and it would have been beter if I have said " no thanks Dai I have enough money for mom's operation".Few months ago I dint have his mobie no. but he was smsing Deepa on her mobile freequently and there I found his no. My first sms to him was like that " Paanima haina baluwaama lekhincha zindagi,Tara pani ekai laharle metinchha zindagi" which I have heard on the t.v. programme "Dishanidersh". He couldnt recognize me coz I have written Dari Bidari on that sms. Feww days letter when I was at Pradip's house he called on Deepa's mobile and pradip started talkng ant at that time I also talked and he knew that sms was sent by me and we sterted smsing. He was expectimg some help from me to convence Deepa because he was in love with Deepa but she was not intrested on him. When he was in Nepal at that time also I was helping him by talking with Deepa about him and telling him what she said with me about him.Thoiugh I have deleted each and every sms o him I have his every sms in my mind. sometime he use to send like that,"k 6 bhai khana khayau? ma ta ahile duty maa. ahile yata bihana ko 8*30 bhayo" ani sometime " her bhai tero daile jiban maa ekai janalai maya garyo duniyako saara khusi uskai poltomaa bichchi dinchhu plz samjhaide na yaar".

No comments: